Your company’s FX needs covered easily and aligned with your strategy
Start making forward transactions
Clear pricing, total access and adapted to your payment needs.
Flexible and transparent
Our solutions are tailored to the real needs of the company, so when you enter into a forward contract, you should know that:
- The exchange rate contracted at the beginning holds and it is the forward points that are recalculated.
- You always have access to the market exchange rate and all forward points, with no hidden fees.
What are your circumstances?
- Do you set prices daily and have to cover the exposure generated by daily or monthly income?
- Do you buy in a foreign currency and have to secure the cost to set your products’ retail prices?
- Do you catalogue products a quarter, half a year or even a year in advance?
- Do you have to submit budgets per project or to participate in international tenders?
With a good currency management policy and a smart use of forwards, you can …
- Hedge currency risk that always exists between assets and liabilities in a currency other than your home one.
- Instantly eliminate the uncertainty of future depreciation or appreciation of currencies, according to your risk policy.
- Stop worrying about the risk of fluctuations in the exchange rate and focus on your business.
- Set more suitable retail prices.
- Align all stakeholders in the company, from board to treasury.