If you are a client of Kantox Ltd please see our following Complaints Policy:
Kantox Limited Complaints Policy
Kantox is committed to providing its customers with the highest standard of service. If you have a concern or complaint, we encourage you to contact us so that it can be resolved.
When you make a complaint to us, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint and make sure we understand the issues within 3 business days.
- Do everything we can to fix the problem.
- Keep you informed of progress.
- Keep a record of your complaint.
- Give you a name, reference number and contact details so that you can follow up if necessary.
- Provide a final response to you within 15 days of the complaint being submitted.
- Explain our assessment, along with any remedial action or redress and take measures to improve any systems or processes where necessary.
If you are dissatisfied with our service, please let us know by contacting Kantox Limited or emailing us at email@example.com, or call us at (+44) (0) 203 608 6984
Once we have received your complaint, we will acknowledge this via email within 3 working days.
We will investigate your complaint and if we cannot resolve your complaint within 15 days (in exceptional circumstances 35 days) we will send a full written response within:
- 15 days for complaints about payment services
- 8 weeks for other complaints
- In exceptional circumstances, Kantox may take up to 35 days to respond.
If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time, we will send you an update.
If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint have passed and you have yet to receive a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the outcome of the final response you have the right to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service (“FOS”) within six months of the final response. The FOS can be reached at Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. Further information and eligibility requirements can be found at www.financialombudsman.org.uk.
In certain circumstances, you may also be able to submit your complaint to the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”). Please contact the FCA on 0800 111 6768. Further details can be found on http://www.fca.org.uk/
If you are a client of Kantox European Union SL please see our Claims and Complaints Policy:
Customer Service Support
Kantox European Union SL has a Customer Service Team available to receive and resolve customer complaints and claims.
The presentation of complaints and claims must be carried out in accordance with the stipulations for this purpose in the “Regulations for the defence of customers and financial users of Kantox”, which we place at your disposal.
You can also contact us by post at the address below or by email at SAC@kantox.com. In order to attend to your request, it is very important that you include the Contact Form fully filled in.
Kantox European Union SL.
C/ Marina, 16-18, Torre Mapfre,
08005 Barcelona, Spain.
The regulation complies with the guidelines established in Order ECO/734/2004 of 11 March and related legislation on customer service departments and the customer ombudsman of financial institutions.
We guarantee that your data is protected and will not be used for commercial purposes
Once the claim has been filed with the Customer Service Department, the claims submitted by consumers will be resolved within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the claim.
Once the claim has been filed, if the claimant is dissatisfied with the result or has not received a response after the deadline established in the previous paragraph has elapsed, the claimant may contact the following Claims Services of the Bank of Spain by filing the claim and complaint by:
- Filing it in their website, https://app.bde.es/psr_www/psr_wwwias/xml/Arranque.html
- In writing, directly at the General Registry of the Bank of Spain or by postal mail to: Bank of Spain Entity Conduct Department, address: C/Alcala 48 28014 Madrid